7 tips for developing habits, simplifying, and making the most of summer!
- Keep those math skills sharp this summer — while at the same time experimenting with simple math methods.
- Use the summer to begin developing good habits that will serve you well throughout the upcoming year.
- With Father’s Day on the horizon, start thinking of ways to keep Dad involved in your homeschool efforts.
- Summer is a great time to start teaching them to teach themselves.
- Enjoy a free book about “hedges” as a family read-aloud.
- Remember why YOU are your child’s best teacher!
- Whether you are experiencing happiness on the completion of another year or despair at having to do it all over again, decide to persevere.