Our Summer School for Mom series continues at our HomeHearts site. Next up, we look at five different ways to establish a learning-friendly atmosphere:
- Developing and maintaining relationships.
- Establishing a workable routine.
- Providing our children with unscheduled time to think, be, and get outside.
- Opening up the world to our children through books.
- Encouraging our children in their own productive interests.
You’ll probably think of a few ideas of your own to add as you look forward to the coming year.
Enjoy the entire series!
Creating an Educational Bucket List
What are those elements you want to include in your child’s day each day?
22 Ways to Love, Do & Think Every Day
Another way to establish a learning atmosphere!